How to add a 3rd, 4th and 5th monitor to my pc desktop

Hi everybody,

I have an ASUS desktop PC M11AD Series and 1 graphic card that supports 1 VGA , 1 DMI and 1 HMDI (only the VGA monitor and HMDI monitor work). So only 2 monitors are working now!

However, the reason I write in this blog is because I want to buy a Plugable product oro products that help me to add 2 or 3 more monitors, so I can have 5 monitors in total (for stock trading) - I already have the monitors- I just need the adapters, USB or something that help to make it work!

The other 3 monitors have the following:

• 3rd monitor: VGA or HDMI or DMI ports.
  • 4th monitor: VGA or HDMI ports.
  • 5th monitor: only VGA port.

But I want to buy the right product from Plugable for my desktop (using Windows 10 Home).

I have found many products in this Plugable web and in Amazon Canada but I am really confused about what to buy. I need your advice.

I appreciate any and all help.

Isaac

Hi Isaac,

Thanks for posting!

Looking at your system specifications (https://www.asus.com/us/Tower-PCs/M11AD/specifications/), it appears that you have a total of 6 USB ports (2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 4x USB 2.0). With this in mind, it may be possible for you to simply buy 2-3 of our USB 3.0 HDMI/DVI/VGA adapters (UGA-3000) and/or our USB 2.0 HDMI/DVI/VGA adapters (UGA-165).

The reason why I include both adapters is due to the fact that according to the aforementioned specifications, you only have 2 available USB 3.0 ports, which is assuming you are not using them currently. If one or both USB 3.0 ports are not available, you might as well use our UGA-165 on USB 2.0 ports, rather than use the UGA-3000 on a USB 2.0 port and thus not receive its full potential.

Please see the product pages for more information below:

Hope this helps!

Mitchell
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.