How do I use Plugable USB to pair with a Fugoo Tough XL speaker on Windows 8.1?

I installed the latest drivers, restarted, turned on the speaker, paired with computer, and now I’m unable to play music through it. I tried going to playback devices and see it there, I tried enabling it but nothing. It shows disconnected on that screen but paired on the bluetooth screen. It doesn’t allow me to select set as default device. Speaker works fine with my cell phone. Any thoughts?

Hi Scott,

Thank you for posting about your USB Bluetooth adapter. I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties with the Bluetooth pairing process.

Could you please run our diagnostic program? It will gather device information and installation logs that will help me understand what happened.

To do this, please plug the adapter into your computer, then go to this page, and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

When you run the program, it will create a zip file on your desktop with your computer name and the date. Please send that file directly to our support email address at support@plugable.com.

Please put “For Ticket #210004” in the subject line.

Thanks!

Derek
Plugable Support

Just sent.
Thank you Derek!

Hi Scott,

Per our conversation I’m going to close this thread for inactivity as you haven’t had a chance to try our troubleshooting tips. Please feel free to reply to my message and we can continue troubleshooting at anytime!

Thanks,

Derek Nuzum
Plugable Technologies