How can I view online the user manual for the Plugable USB 2.0 10 Port Hub?

How can I view online the user manual for the Plugable USB 2.0 10 Port Hub?

Hi Arnold,

Thanks for posting! Your prompt has actually made us realize we’ve got some materials that we need to get online for easy linking. We’ll get you that shortly, and post here. Thanks!

Bernie

Bernie Thompson: I have the Plugable USB2-HUB-AG7 High Speed USB 2.0 7 Port Hub with Premium 3 Amp Power Adapter. This device is working in a satisfactory fashion for me. However, as I move-up to newer PC’s – who knows what sort of problems might crop up.

I found this:

http://plugable.com/products/usb2-hub…

But I would like more.

Question: Please provide web link(s) to the owner’s manual(s) [user manual] for this device ?

Thank you

Also interested in web links to additional FAQ pages which cover the subject of Plugable USB Hubs. Anything in that specific subject area, please feel free. Thank you

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting! Any information that you would expect to see in a user manual is listed on our product page for the Plugable 7 Port Hub.

The following links would give you the list of all posts on our public forum regarding our Hubs -:

Plugable 7 Port Hub
Plugable 10 Port Hub

Hope the above information helps! If you need additional information, feel free to post back here or shoot us an email at support@plugable.com. We are here to help!

Regards,
Roze

Ok. Thank you.