Hdmi monitor flickers off and on at random

I have a Samsung M70B 43" connected to the dock via hdmi. The monitor has been behaving strangely in the last week as it flickers off and then back on for no apparent reason. Prior to this, I have used it for several months with no problems. I checked the physical connections. Then on a hunch, I switched the hdmi cable to the other port on the dock. It seems to have fixed the problem. However, that means there is something going on with the previous port. Please advise.

Hi there,

Given your description of the behavior, we would like to take a closer look at your system to help better assist, but we require some additional information. Instead of posting that information here, please contact us directly via our support system. To do this, please email us at support@plugable.com. In the subject of your direct email, please reference case 426890, which will allow us to match things up and then provide the next steps.

Apologies for the extra steps in the process, and we thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Best regards,

Michael S.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.