The HDMI 2K works perfectly on my 1080p Monitor. I am trying to have it so that I can have a triple screen setup (my laptop and two monitors). What Should I do?
Thanks for posting!
To clarify, can you confirm that you are using the original USB-C cable that came with the dock?
Next, are you using a regular HDMI to HDMI cable through the HDMI 4K port on the dock? Are there any video adapters in place?
In the meantime, the first steps we’ll want to take are to perform a power-cycle of the unit to reset its internal hub chipset. We’ve seen that this can often restore the dock back to a working state when one or more of its functions are not quite working. To do this, please follow these steps:
- Disconnect all USB peripherals and displays connected to the dock
- Disconnect docking station from host machine, then disconnect the power adapter from power
- Leave unplugged for 1 minute for power to dissipate
- Connect docking station initially into power only
- Connect docking station to host machine, then connect USB peripherals and displays, then test for functionality
Please let me know if this helps at all.
Thanks for giving us a chance to help!