HDD Dock Station Power unit support & HDD support

I am planning to buy “Plugable USB 3.0/2.0 SATA Hard Drive Docking Station (LucidPort chipset)”
Question1: Wanted to know if this work for both 2.5" (laptop hdd) and 3.0" hdd’s ?
Question2: Does the A/C power adaptor support international standard , I mean does htis support 120V to 240V?

Hi Bala,

Thanks for asking ahead! To answer you questions about the Plugable USB 3.0/2.0 SATA Hard Drive Docking Station-:

1. Yes you can insert 3.5′′ or 2.5′′ SATA hard drives on the Plugable USB 3.0/2.0 SATA Hard Drive Docking Station and connect with any USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 Computer.

2)The switching power adapter with our Plugable USB 3.0/2.0 SATA Hard Drive Docking Station does indeed support International Standard inputs of 100-240V ~ 50/60 Hz 0.8A. Output is 12V/2A and comes with a US standard plug. You will not need a power converter as long as the input is within the given ranges. You might need a plug adapter for different regions which is not included.

If you need any additional information please feel free to post it here or email it to support@plugable.com. We are here to help!

Regards,
Roze

Hi Roze,

Thanks very much for your response. Appreciate your detailed answer. This helps. I will go for this product.

Regards
Bala Venkat