Have a Fitbit One - have a Pluggable 7-Port HUB (USB 3.0) - plug the Fitbit in USB port using Fitbit dongle - nothing.

If I plub the same Fitbit and dongle into the Lenovo laptop or the Asus Chromebook USB, charges as would be expected.

Hello Lou,

Sorry to hear about this issue. I’d be more than happy to assist you.

How long ago did you purchase our hub? We’ve had a few different revisions so knowing exactly which one it is could be useful. The serial # on the back would be a good clue for me.

Do other USB devices work properly from our 7-port hub?

Best wishes.

Thanks for responding:

S/N: 1090002326781

Also, yes other devices are working Galexy S3 works, WD Passport Harddrive works

It looks like Fitfit recommends not using hubs for charging:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US…

"Avoid using USB hubs

Power or unpowered USB hubs do not always provide a consistent output to charge your tracker. If you’re using a USB hub, try connecting your charger or base station directly to your computer’s USB port or a UL-certified USB wall charger. If your tracker starts charging while directly plugged in, the USB hub is not providing enough power and should not be used."

Our hub should certainly be outputting enough power especially if it can power your WD Passport, but they must have run into enough issues to need to make this FAQ.

Thanks for the followup