Hardboot Computer

I just received my 3.0 docking station, and everything is connected and working great. However the second day I was using it my computer locked up once, and I had to do a hard re-boot, and today is the third day and it has happened 3 times. I have to disconnect from the doc for my computer to even do a hard re-boot. Hopefully I am doing something wrong.

Hi Chassidy,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support and joining our forums, we’re always happy to help and I’m sorry to hear about the issue you’re having with our docking station.

Since your computer has been crashing, I’d like to ask you to run our PlugDebug troubleshooting tool so we can understand what might be going on with this issue. I’ll ask you to email that to us directly since we don’t want your computer logs shared on the public forums.

Please plug the device into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Please email the logs to support@plugable.com and mention ticket #296219 so we can help with your issue.

Thanks!

-Andrew T.

Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.