Getting Started and Need help

I am trying to get started with the plugable 3.0 docking station. I need to hook up my Surface Pro 3 to the docking station and connect two monitors…can someone walk me through it since there is little to no instructions for this?

Hi Greg,

Thanks for posting and I will be happy to help! I noticed that you also emailed our support team directly at support@plugable.com and will limit all our communication to that email thread in order to keep everything in one place.

First, you will want to download, save and install the latest release that we recommend of the DisplayLink driver from here -> https://s3.amazonaws.com/plugable/bin…. During the installation you will receive a prompt to connect your dock to your PC to finish the installation. At this point, please connect your dock to power and then to the USB port on your Surface and the DisplayLink installer should recognize the dock and finalize the driver installation. From there, you will want to connect your monitors to the available DVI and HDMI ports ont he back of our dock to the input ports on your monitor.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support