Frustrated

Is it just me, or is it just too difficult to resolve an issue. I purchased a plugable mostly for the multiple monitors, and is not working. This website is does not provide clear steps in troubleshooting the issue. And email support has not replied yet to my request.

Hi Luis,

I am so sorry that you are experiencing issues, and you feel that we have not been able to address them correctly! I would love to work through this issue with you, and get it resolved so that you can get everything up and running.

If you could, please keep everything connected and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system. Then, email the zip file to support@plugable.com with “Ticket #182062” in the subject line of the email, and I will review the log files and work on helping you through the problem.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Marc,

I did as described on your reply,
On May 3rd, i sent the zip file to support@plugable.com.

Do you know how long it takes for tech support to provide a solution?

Hi Luis,

Thank you so much for getting back to us. Currently, we have not seen any individual PlugDebug files sent through the support system related to your ticket, or your supplied name.

If possible, could you send these files through again, so that we can expedite solving your issue?

Thank you so much for your patience,
Marc
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Luis,

We have been trying to reach out to you via email, as well as on this thread to obtain copies of your PlugDebug output so that we can ensure that you are not dealing with a software related issue regarding your Plugable product. I am sorry if you have continued to experiencing issues, but I will do my best to resolve the issue once response back has been submitted.

Let me know via email or this thread if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
www.plugable.com/support