Fn key functions on 104-key mechanical keyboard?

I have USB-MECH104BW. The fn key icons aren’t all clear what they do and I can’t find a guide or reference anywhere. Specifically, I’m confused about the fn functionality of F11, - (dash) and = (equal). F11 is a padlock – does it just lock the keyboard? The dash key is a triangle pointing down, and the equal key is a triangle pointing up.

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out and posting, I’ll be happy to assist you with this question. Below is the information your working for in regards the using the FN key with F11, - (dash) and = (equal).

F11: Using FN with this key will lock the keyboard. This will prevent any and all key presses from registering on the computer until it is unlocked by pressing it again.
-/= (dash/equal): These keys will adjust the brightness of the LED backlights on the keys.

If you press FN+Home, this will toggle ‘Breathing’ of the LED backlights, and while the backlights are set to breathe the -/= keys will adjust the speed instead of adjusting brightness (they go back to adjusting LED back light brightness once breathing has been turned off).

Here is a link to the FAQs of the keyboard, which has this and other information you might be interested in: http://plugable.com/products/usb-mech…

Hope this information helps, and if you have further questions please let us know!

Thanks!

Patrick