flickering using multiple UGA-165

I get flickering using multiple UGA-165. I got a new laptop and now I cant get the additional screens to stop flickering. It will either flicker or loose connection for a second or two and come back changing the display over and over. I made sure to have the latest driver. I was happy for a long time with my old laptop but now its a headache. What can I do?

Hello David,

Thanks for the post! I’m sorry to hear your adapters aren’t working as expected, but I’m happy to help.

Based on what you’ve said there could be a couple different causes for this issue. To help narrow it down, I’d like to try and get a little more information about your system to make sure there aren’t any hardware or software conflicts. If it’s ok with you, please email the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug (http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug) to support@plugable.com which will help us determine the next steps.

If you wouldn’t mind, please reference “Ticket 179389” in the subject line.

Thank you!

Hello David,

Since we haven’t heard anything from you, we’re going to go ahead and close this thread. That said if you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us at support@plugable.com.

Thank you!

Please let us know the results from these steps whenever you have a moment and we will go from there.

Thank you!

Raul