flashing screen with mac osx sierra

I am experiencing flashing screen when my macbook 12" (2015) running mac os sierra is connected via the ud-ca1 adapter to an ASUS HDMI monitor. I would appreciate any help to fix this issue.

Hi Nikos, thanks for posting! I am sorry to hear that our dock is not working as expected and I will be happy to help!

Thank you for the description of the behavior you are seeing. Just to clarify, can you let us know if you are using the USB-C cable that came with our dock?

Also, would you be able to let us know the specific version of macOS Sierra that you are running?

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

10.12.4 Beta (16E154a)

yes I am using the cable that came with the dock!

Hi Nikos,

Thanks for the reply. I would not expect you to experience this behavior as we do not witness this using our 12inch Retina MacBook systems we use for in-house testing. From here, I’d like to arrange for a pre-tested replacement to be sent to you in order to make sure that the hardware is working properly. If you’d like to try a replacement, please reach out to our direct email support address at support@plugable.com with ‘Ticket Number 172944’ in the subject line and please include your Amazon Order Id number, the serial number from the bottom of the dock and your preferred shipping address within the email message and we can proceed accordingly.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support