FAULTY TRANSFER CABLES

Tried connecting the transfer cables after running the CD on both computers. Then I get a notification the USB cable malfunctioned. This happened three times. I don’t see any solution except replacing the transfer cables model is USB-EASY-TRAN.
So, is this one of those things where I might get a solution in 4 of 5 days? If so, please let me know, because I don’t have that kind of time.

Shouting? maybe I was, sorry.

Hello Gib,

Thanks for contacting us! We’re sorry that your USB Transfer Cable is not working with your two PCs. It’s very unusual for a USB cable error to appear even with faulty USB Transfer Cables.

We can certainly look into sending you a pretested warranty replacement transfer cable from our lab. However, to ensure that the replacement cable won’t run into a similar problem, we’d like to try troubleshooting this with you further. We have a troubleshooting tool that helps us find out what is going on in situations like this. Please plug the device into your computer, then go to this page and follow the instructions there:

http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Once the program finishes running, please send the .zip log file it creates on your desktop as an email attachment.We’ll review the logs and determine the next step from there. We appreciate your patience through the troubleshooting process.

Thank You,

Amanda
Plugable Technologies