Extreme slowness/freezing when using Plugable UD-3900C

Hi, I have an Asus X556UQK i7 and am using a Plugable UD-3900C. Every 30-90 seconds the systems slows/lags to the point where it becomes unusable. This especially the case when there’s any sort of video playing on either screen - Youtube, embedded ad, VLC playing a movie etc.

The laptop works fine stand alone, even carrying out intensive operations in the background and playing video.

I’m hoping it’s some sort of driver clash.

I also use the hub with my work Dell laptop - never have the same issue, works fine.

Can you help? Many thanks in advance for anything you can do to help. Love the product, just want to get this issue fixed.

Hello Justin,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support. We would like to take a closer look at your system to better help assist but require some additional information. Instead of posting that information here, could you please contact us directly via email? To do this, please email us at support@plugable.com. In the subject of your direct email, please reference ticket #361462 which will allow us to match things up and then provide the next steps.

Apologies for the extra steps in the process, and we thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Best regards,

Michael S.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.