External monitor flickering after upgrading to MacOS Mojave (10.14)

After upgrading my MacBook Pro 2016 (15" with touch ID) to MacOS Mojave (10.14), the external monitor connected to UD-CAM start to flicker sometimes, while the other external monitor connected through Apple HDMI adapter (directly plugged into my computer) works just fine. Tried resetting SMD and NVRAM twice, still flickering. Is there anyone having the same issue?

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

Just to make sure I have all of the right information, are you connecting the UD-CAM to the system with the original USB-C to USB-C cable that came with the unit, or an alternate cable?

What is the model number of the display you are connecting to the dock? Does the same issue occur if you connect the dock to the same port the Apple HDMI adapter is connected too? Does the same issue occur if you remove the second external display, and only utilize the external display connected via the dock?

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

The flickering is fixed after resetting SMD and NVRAM for the third time. Case closed!

HI There,

Awesome! Thank you so much for letting me know. I am glad to hear that you a have resolved the issue, but if you start to see the same behavior in the future, please reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com, and we would be more than happy to assist.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support