External Displays started flashing today. cannot use system w more than 1 monitor outside of HDMI2. HDMI1 and HDMI3 cause blinking

PHDMI# = HDMI port on plugable

this plugable is working with a mac and all monitors.

on windows 11 laptop, PHDMI1 and PHDMI3 blink. PHDMI2 seems to work without issue.
all 3 monitors work as expected on PHDMI2

we have a plugdebug zip file ready to send.

Hi Sean,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I’m sorry the UD-ULTCDL isn’t working as expected, and I’ll be happy to assist.

Based on your description of the behavior, our next step is to get some additional information.

Can you please send an email to our direct support email address (support@plugable.com) with “For ticket # 419967” in the subject line? In the email, please include the following information:

• The Amazon Order ID number for your docking station purchase.

• The PlugDebug log file from the effected computer, taken with the dock and all displays connected.

** Please do not post the above information here in our public forum (it contains personally identifiable information) **

Apologies for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Sam
Plugable Technologies

We are experiencing the same problems with more than 100 docking stations in a school district using windows and a projector.

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I’m sorry to hear you’re having similar issues.

This isn’t expected behavior, and we’d certainly like to investigate this issue further to help find a solution. Similarly to the original poster in this thread, the next step for troubleshooting this problem will be to gather some additional information.

I can see that you’ve already contacted us via email, so we’ll reply to that thread to continue with troubleshooting.

My apologies for the frustration, and thank you for reaching out.

Sam
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.