External Acer monitor is flickering when hooked up through docking station to HP laptop

Let me first say that everything worked great with my Samsung laptop. It was not until I started using my new HP Envy laptop that the flickering started. It does come and go but mostly is flickering. HELP!!

Hello cwakefield, thank you for posting! I am sorry to hear of this behavior and I will be happy to help.

Thank you for the description of the issue you are seeing with our UD-CA1A docking station and your HP Envy system. Since flickering did not occur with the Samsung laptop, we’ll want to examine some log files from the HP Envy system to determine what could be happening.

To help us do so please download and run our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug with the dock connected, if possible, and please send the file that is created on your Desktop to our direct support email address at support@plugable.com with ‘Ticket Number 293490’ in the subject line so we can match everything up. We will examine the logs then provide next steps from there as well as update this forum thread.

Thank you,

David W.
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.