Excel Corruption

I am having issues with Excel. When we move the excel file from the computer to the monitor, the file looks like it is corrupted (black and white lines appear). When you move the file back to the computer, the corruption is still there until you scroll through and then it disappears. The file itself is not corrupted as we are not having this issue with other computer/monitor displays.

Hi Marina,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I apologize for the issue you are experiencing, but I would be happy to assist!

Looking through your response, I was not able to identify the Plugable Product that you are using. What is the model number associated with the product?

Also, is this issue only occurring in excel, or does it happen with other applications or browser windows?

If it is possible, could you please keep everything connected and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Then, just email the .zip file to our support@plugable.com email address with “Ticket #178150” in the subject line.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support