Ethernet port issue on M1 macbook

When I use M1 macbook Air and UD-6950Z, ethernet port is not working completely.

USB, HDMI, DP ports are all fine.

When I connect my ethernet cable, LED on port blinks shortly and don’t work…

How I can solve this problem… If there is an ethernet driver, I want to know what I have to install…

I think there is no problem on cable and port. I checked many times.

I checked sometimes work, but ethernet speed has trouble,

Hello,

Thank you for posting! I am sorry things are not working fully as expected while using your Plugable UD-6950Z docking station and I would be happy to help.

The driver for the dock’s Ethernet port is provided by Apple and built-in to macOS. As a result, there is no need to install any software in order to use the Ethernet port within the dock.

The behavior you describe is not expected, so our next step is to get some additional information.

Can you please send a direct email to support@plugable.com with 'For ticket #- 346508" in the subject line that includes the following:

1. The Amazon Order ID number for your UD-6950Z purchase

2. While the dock is connected to your laptop and the Ethernet cable is connected to the dock (even if not working), the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

This information will allow us to match things up and help us to determine the next steps.

*** Please do not post the information we requested above here in our public forum, as it contains personally identifiable information. Please only include the information in your separate direct email to support@plugable.com ***

Apologies again for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.