Thanks for posting! I’m sorry your docking station stopped working as expected and I would be happy to help.
Based on the screenshots you provided, our first step is to perform a ‘clean’ install of the required DisplayLink driver for the dock (which includes the audio and Ethernet drivers) to help ensure everything is in a good state. I know you mentioned you have already installed the latest, but our process adds a few extra steps:
- Disconnect the dock from the system and please remove the power cable from the dock so it turns off completely (this is important so the unit resets). Please keep it disconnected until the last step.
- Uninstall any and all software with ‘DisplayLink’ in the title that is present from within the Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Don’t worry if these entries are not present or if the process does not work, just move onto the next step
- Download, extract and run the DisplayLink cleaner tool, found here --> https://s3.amazonaws.com/plugable/bin… and ensure it displays “Cleaning Complete” when done (video walk-through if you need it -> https://youtu.be/AcVV1gD_FvI)
- Once the Cleaner has been run, reboot (even if not prompted to)
- Now download and install the 8.2 M3 DisplayLink software, found here --> https://s3.amazonaws.com/plugable/bin…
- Reattach the power cable to the dock first. Once the dock is powered on, reconnect it to your system. If the device is not detected, please reboot the system.
Please let us know if that helps when you have a moment, and we will determine the next steps from there.
Thank you in advance for your patience, and giving us the chance to help!