ethernet adaptor a no go on samsung galaxy tab

I bought te 10/100 ethernet adaptor to use with my samsung galaxy 10.1. After finding the tab cant power it, I bought a powered hub, no go. My tab recognizes something is plugged in but doesnt work. Help. This is for work.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for posting your question here! Unfortunately it looks like Samsung Galaxy tablet with Android Honeycomb does not currently have support for the Plugable USB 2.0 to Fast Ethernet Adapter USB2-E100. Sorry about that!

Unlike computers, on Tablets drivers cannot be installed by the end user. If the drivers have already been included by the manufacturer, only then would the device have support.

Product Quality and Customer Satisfaction is top priority for us. We don’t ever want customers stuck with products that aren’t right for them.

So if you did buy the Plugable USB 2.0 to Fast Ethernet Adapter USB2-E100 to use exclusively with the Samsung Galaxy tablet, we recommend you return the product for a full refund. We offer 30-day hassle free returns via http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/returns/…

Let us know if you have any trouble with the Amazon process.

If you ever need any help or information regarding any of our products, feel free to post back here or shoot us an email at support@plugable.com. We are here to help!

Regards,
Roze