Easy Computer Sync not working

I just bought and installed the Easy Computer Sync Windows transfer cable with the intent of transferring files(song files) from an old XP desktop to a slightly-less-old XP laptop. I installed the software on both units(the supplied CD didn’t work so I downloaded the software from the Plugable site), connected the two computers and opened the program on both computers—but the screen is stuck on “Waiting for connection.” Any suggestions? TIA.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable. I see that you have contacted us directly through our support email. I can certainly help review what may be going on with this synchronization issue. Lets continue correspondence through email through Ticket #371731 and I hope we can help find a solution for this in a timely manner.

Thanks,

Alberto
Product Owner
Plugable Support

I a facing a same issue, and i am trying from many days but still not solve my problem please help me.

Hello,

Thank you for your comment @mora .

Can you reach out to us directly at https://plugable.com/pages/support. We can look into these issues with your USB Transfer Cable.

Thanks,

Alberto
Product Owner
Plugable Support

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.