DVI Port Not Working

The DVI port on my Plugable 3.0 just stopped working. I had a monitor connected that had worked for past 2 weeks and now suddenly today that one port of the docking station won’t work. Any suggestions?

Hi - Now the entire docking station is unresponsive and will not work with any port and the USB to the computer will not load anything.

Hello Mary,

Thanks for reaching out and posting on our forums! I think the best way to proceed is to have you email us and send over your order information and some files gathered by a tool we have called PlugDebug. If you leave everything connected and run our debug tool, we should be able to get some idea of what’s going wrong. Could you run it and email us with the .zip it generates?

Here’s how: http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug

Please send those files to support@plugable.com, along with your Order ID and we can continue working from there (mention Ticket #202399 so it will get to me). We’ll need your Order ID in case there is a hardware problem, so we can verify the purchase and get a pre-tested replacement unit sent to you. Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to working with you on this issue!

Regards,

Patrick
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Mary regarding the issue on this GetSatisfaction thread, but we have not received a response back. If Mary or anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please let us know by contacting us directly at support@plugable.com, and we would be happy to assist!

Thank you for your patience,

Patrick
www.plugable.com/support