Dvi not working

Wtf I didn’t buy this shit to be a beta tester I want the damn unit to work as advertised. it says it can control 3 monitors. which it doesn’t and only controls one. I can do the same shit by plugging it into my mac m1. I would like a solution or this garage is a return. too much money to be fuckin wasting on bullshit

Thank you for contacting Plugable! Sorry to hear of these issues, but we’ll be happy to help investigate and find a solution.

Depending on the docking station that you have, our three display docks use a combination of USB-C Alt Mode and DisplayLink over USB. Typically displays may not be working if that computer will not support USB-C Alt Mode or if the computer did not automaticaly install the DisplayLink drivers.

You mentioned a Mac M1, is that the computer that you are using?

Here are some instructions for downloading and installing the latest DisplayLink drivers:

Windows 10

Drivers can be installed automatically via Windows Update with support for Windows 10, 8, and 7. Please verify your system meets compatibility requirements.

1. The most recent drivers can be downloaded here.
  2. Navigate to your Downloads folder and launch the DisplayLink installation program.
  3. Connect the dock when prompted to do so during installation. (If installing drivers before receiving the unit, click Skip when given the option during device detection.)

Note: Monitors may blink during driver installation and the system may need to be rebooted.

1. Configure your displays.

macOS 11

This docking station relies on the DisplayLink Manager App for macOS 11 Big Sur, this can be downloaded from our detailed installation instructions page on the Plugable Knowledge Base.

When you have a moment, could you please let us know the following details:

• The model of your Plugable device (located on the product itself, the box, and the quick start guide)

Thank you for your patience and for giving us the chance to help!

i followed all the instructions and Dvi Port is still not displaying an image

Sorry that those steps did not work.

To better help you we do still need a bit of basic information.

When you have a moment, could you please let us know the following details:

• The model of your Plugable device (located on the product itself, the box, and the quick start guide)

• What is the exact Make and Model of your computer?

Thank you for your patience and for giving us the chance to help!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.