DVI/Monitor connector loose...

I just purchased and installed your SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Docking station. Everything works great but the video connection. The actual DSVI connector is loose in the shell which is causing my monitor to show different colors instead of the correct screen colors appearing on my Dell Ultrabook XPS. I purchased this unit myself to evaluate it as an option for adding other Ultrabooks into our business architecture. Seems to be working great otherwise. If I giggle the connection just right it will display correctly. I’ve tighten down all the connectors as much as possible, the play is internal to the unit. What can I do to get a working unit? Thank you.

Hi Leif,

Thanks for posting your question here! Just out of curiosity, are you also using the VGA/DVI adapter included in the package? We’ll definitely get you taken care of, just send your Amazon order No to support@plugable.com and we’ll take a look at the problem!

Thanks,
Ellen

Thanks Ellen,

I am using the adapter but made sure that it was screwed into the DVI female connnection tightly before screwing in the VGA connector from my Dell monitor. I’m trying out a Dell XPS Ultrabook to see how it works in our architecture and I research your dock to purchase to test with it. I’ll send the order number tomorrow. Thanks.

Leif

Hi Leif,

Thanks for the update! We’ll definitely get you taken care of, just send us the order No at your convenience and we’ll be glad to help!

Thanks,
Ellen

Here you go… 103-6139294-7021863

Any updates? Thanks.

Hi Leif,

I’ve sent you a note via support@plugable.com to confirm your shipping address. Just reply to that and let us know. Thanks!

Ellen