I made a large purchase of 6 USB 3.0 HDMI Adaptors. To start I am using 3 external monitors each hooked to one of your adaptors. I have the following issues:
- Two of the 3 monitors are duplicated. On the display settings they appear as 2/3
- The surface pro is showing as the same screen size as the monitors on the display setting unlike on your video where the screen sizes are displayed and large and small on the display settings. I wonder if I am doing something wrong?
- I do not want to see the surface pro screen as just want to use the monitors and make one of them my main monitor? How do I do that?
- Later I wish to connect further 3 monitors in a 3 over 3 display and wonder how I would be able to set them properly on windows display setting so the cursor navigates properly. Can I stack them on the display settings exactly as they are actually set i.e. 3 over 3?
- To mention I am also using a USB hub to allow to to use your multiple devices.
Having made a large purchase after watching your videos I expected it to work and if it doesn’t it will be useless for me.
Your prompt response would be appreciated.