Duplicate desktop to 2 external monitors

I am using a Dell Inspiron laptop (i7 with 8GB on Windows 8 Pro). I have 2 external monitors plugged in with UGA-3000 via VGA. I can duplicate the desktop to 1 monitor, but not both. Is it possible to duplicate to both external monitors?

Soon, I will add a third monitor, but this should extend and not duplicate. Is it possible to extend to a third monitor with another UGA-3000 via VGA?

Please advise how to setup both cases. Thanks.

Hi Quy,

Thanks for posting your question here! On Windows 7 and Window 8, you can only have one monitor in duplicate mode. All other monitors would be on extend mode.

Windows supports up to six external monitors via USB in addition to those connected directly to the primary GPU. So you can definitely add a third or fourth external monitor via Plugable UGA-3000 in extend mode.

As only one monitor can be in duplicate mode you cannot duplicate to both external monitors currently attached to the system…

Hope the above information helps! If you need any additional information, please do feel free to shoot us an email at support@plugable.com. We are here to help!

Regards,
Roze