This is for the UD-ULTC4K triple 4k docking station.
- 1 4k and 1 1080p using both displayport
- 1 4k using displayport and 1 4k using HDMI (or vice versa swapping the cables)
What doesn’t work:
- 2 4k monitors both on displayport (the other monitor on DisplayPort doesn’t detect that there’s an input on its displayport and the screen remains black and on standby)
This is bad because 1) what if I want to do a triple 4k setup, then only 2 monitors will work and 2) the HDMI one is only 30hz and I can see the lag when I move my cursor.
- MacOs 12.3.1 (21E258) (Monterey)
- Macbook 16", M1 Pro
- displaylink 1.6.1
- monitors: acer 4k nitro 28.5"
I’ve noticed in the past you guys have great customer service so thanks in advance !