Dual monitors not connecting macbook air M1 to UD-3900C

Hi my UD-3900C is not recognising my second Dell screen P2419H. The one screen which is being recognised is stretched and zoomed in. I am currently using a MacBook air 2020 M1 chip. I have installed the latest driver and the displayport application is working fine. Also to add, I’m using OS Monterey version 12.5.

Can you please assist with setting up the second screen and adjusting the zoom/stretching issue?

Also to add, I’m using OS Monterey version 12.5

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support. We would like to take a closer look at your system to better help assist but require some additional information. Instead of posting that information here, could you please contact us directly via email? To do this, please email us at support@plugable.com. In the subject of your direct email, please reference case 386733 which will allow us to match things up and then provide the next steps.

Apologies for the extra steps in the process, and we thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Best regards,

Michael S.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.