Download

How to download Plugable program to my laptops to begin transferring info from one computer to another?

Hello Gary,

Thanks for contacting us! I do apologize for any trouble you’ve had, and I am here to help! It sounds like you have one of our Transfer Cables? You can download the transfer software by clicking this link: https://plugable.com/products/usb-easy-tran/drivers/, and click “Download Software”.

Double click on the installation file after you’ve downloaded it to begin the installation process. Follow the on screen prompts, and you will be asked to register the software with your Product Key. The Product Key is a 16 digit alpha number code which uses letters A-F only, and all 0 you see are the number zero. If you purchased the cable before December 2017 you should have received an email with the Product Key, if you purchased the cable after December 2017, the Product Key should be written on a little grey tag which is tied to the cable itself.

If there are any concerns with the product key, please respond to us directly at: support@plugable.com with Ticket #238878 in the subject, a brief description of the issue, and your Amazon order number. I hope this helps!

Thank you,

Kevin

Product Owner
support@plugable.com

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.