Download Driver Updates

Can I download an updated driver for Plugable UGA-165 USB 2.0 to VGA/DVI/HDMI? Is there some other fix for 3rd monitor enabling issues?

Video screens lackout when I enable 3rd screen on Windows Vista laptop. Third screen won’t stay enabled in sleep mode, etc. Maybe some other times to. Always having to renable. Often takes multiple tries to get 3rd screen enabled.

Windows update function from control panel system entry does not find an updated driver. Is there a updated driver I can download?

Amazon Order #002-5991605-4352244

Hi Phil,

Thanks for posting your question here, we’d be glad to help! Could you please elaborate a bit more on the issues you’re seeing? Let’s see if we can narrow down the problem a bit:

1. When your laptop goes to sleep and your 3rd monitor gets disconnected, what do you have to do specifically to re-enable it?
  2. It would help us greatly if you could send us the DisplayLink log file, it gives us detailed information on how your system is setup and help us narrow down the problem. Step by step instructions on how to collect this log file can be found here:
    http://plugable.com/support/tools/dis…

Please reply to us directly at support@plugable.com and we’ll get you sorted!

Thanks,
Ellen