Does Plugable UD-160-A (DU2791) compare to Lenovo VDK8726?f

I currently have a Lenovo VDK8726 in my office at work… with a Lenovo Ideapad. I am looking for something similar for my house. I have read your praises from comments on the net, and currently love my 10port pluggable hub… its the best hub I have ever had! But I would like to be able to use my laptop at work and home with same drivers etc… are these the same chipsets? or do you even make this? - Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the Plugable Universal Docking Station UD-160-A! As it uses the same chipsets as the Lenovo VDK8726 you should be able to use your laptop connected to our product with the same drivers without any issues.

We are glad that you love our Plugable 10 Port Hub. Thanks for the kind words!

If you ever need any information or help regarding any of our products, feel free to post here or shoot us an email at support@plugable.com. We are here to help!

Regards,
Roze

WOW! I have to say your support is already living up to what I had heard! It is Saturday after all, and you responded to my post within an hour! (and its like 10pm EST!) That’s pretty amazing! And it looks like I am in luck with it working how I want it to! Thank you Roze.