Does it work with Pavilion G7 HP laptop?

I have an HP Pavilion G7 laptop - about one year old. Is your Plugable USB 2.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station with DisplayLink DVI/VGA up to 1920x1080, Audio, Ethernet, and 4 Available High-Speed USB 2.0 Ports compatible with my laptop?
Also, can I use TWO 23’ monitors with it? If so, would I also use the laptop screen?
Thanks!

Hi Don,

Thanks for posting your question here! We are not aware of any issues with using our Plugable UD-160-A Docking Station on the HP Pavilion G7. So we do not expect you to see any issues at all.

The Plugable UD-160-A has only one graphics port through which you can connect one external monitor. If you want to connect additional monitors via the dock, you can do that by connecting our USB graphics adapters to the USB ports on the dock.

Windows supports up to 6 external display via USB in addition to the displays connected via the primary video card. So you can continue to use your laptop screen and an external monitor connected via the inbuilt video port on the laptop along with the display connected via the dock.

Hope the above information helps! If you need any additional information, please do shoot us an email@support.com. We are here to help!

Regards,
Roze