Docking Station - Low Frame Rate When Closing, Moving, Opening Windows

Hello,

My work laptop is a Lenovo Legion with some pretty beefy specs. See below

32 Gb RAM
3080 Laptop GPU + Integrated GPU
i7-11800H
1Tb SSD

My work from home setup includes two 27" Acer monitors that are plugged into the 6950H via HDMI. Lighting from my laptop to the 6950H. My work from office setup is exactly the same except I have two ultra wides that are connected via display port.

This work setup has been working great for about 8 months, but after coming back from a work trip the frame rate has dropped when opening, closing, or moving windows around the extended screens.
(During the work trip I mostly worked in excel and watched movies on the airplane.)

After coming back from my trip the frame rate has dropped. It is doable on the 27" WFH setup. It’s extremely slow on the ultra wides at work. Is this the pluggable or did my GPU fizzle out while I was on the airplane?

Thanks for your help!

Thank you for contacting Plugable support. We would like to take a closer look at your system to better help assist but require some additional information. Instead of posting that information here, could you please contact us directly via email? To do this, please email us at support@plugable.com. In the subject of your direct email, please reference case 399484 which will allow us to match things up and then provide the next steps.

Apologies for the extra steps in the process, and we thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Best regards,

Michael S.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.