Dock not connecting to computer since Windows update (Sept 2018)

I’ve tried the steps suggested in other posts (uninstalling then reinstalling the drivers, connecting things one at a time, etc.) and nothing seems to register when I connect the USB-C cable. It doesn’t charge or connect to the 2 external displays that previously worked. If I disconnect the external display from the dock and connect to it directly, that works, but that only allows me 1 external display (and is the whole reason I bought the dock in the first place). Out of ideas on what to try at this point and will otherwise need to return it if it isn’t fixed.

I’m having the same problem. Boots with 2 black screens but I do get a white mouse.
Dell XPS 13 with 2 AOC E2752S monitors. If I disconnect the PC from the dock, it boots OK. then I connect the dock and get both screens but it wont run display settings or Windows settings. They don’t show up on either screen.
Need a solution ASAP.

Update on my side: after updating all drivers (both for display adapters and monitors), doing another windows update (presumably to fix some of these issues, + changing the physical cable and it started charging + recognizing 1 of the 2 monitors. If I connect one of the monitors directly to the computer, it also recognizes that one, but sort of defeats the purpose of having the dock. Best of luck.

closed #4

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.