Do I need to register my new plugable device?

So far my 7-port USB2-HUB-AG7 works great: I just wanted to register it with you using its serial number. But maybe that’s not necessary to get support in future? I’m accustomed to registering new devices.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for posting your question here! If you ever see any issues with the Plugable 7 Port USB 2.0 Hub or any of our products that you buy in future, all you need to do is email support@plugable.com with the Amazon Order ID through which the product was purchased and the serial number of the device. No registration is required.

Hope the above information helps! If you need any additional information, please do feel free to post back here or shoot us an email at support@plugable.com. We are here to help!

Regards,
Roze

Why does my screen continue to display Visit OSBase.com to license this device then??? It is really annoying and is only displaying on the second monitor I connected.

Question regarding software licensing and not registration for support. Please reference the new topic here: Why does my screen continue to display Visit OSBase.com to license this device ?