DisplayLink ports not working in DELL XPS 15 9510

I just got this dock, followed all the steps in the manual to connected, and the only monitor that works is the one connected in the Display 1 ports (alt mode). I interchanged the monitors and they all work but only when connected in the alt mode port, the DisplayLink ports does not work. I’m connecting 2 monitors using HDMI and 1 using the DP, but only works the one i connect in the alt mode port irrespective of the connection mode i use (HDMI or DP). I’m running a DELL XPS 15 9510 with Windows 11, have the latest DisplayLink drivers installed (already unistalled and installed with fresh reboot and driver cleaning process). I have connected the dock through the TB4 port and the USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C in the laptop. The rest of the ports in the dock works as expected.

Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for contacting us! I am sorry this is not working as expected.

Based on your description of the behavior, our first step is to get some additional information from your system to help determine how the docking station and connected displays are being detected by the system.

If you would, please keep the dock connected to the computer with monitor(s) connected to the docking station (even though one may not be working) and attach the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug ( http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug ) to an email to ‘support@plugable.com’ with the subject line ‘Ticket #389754 - Attention Pat’ as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technology
support@plugable.com

Hi Ricardo,

With the issue resolved via direct email I am closing this thread.

Thank you,

Pat
Plugable Technology
support@plugable.com