Display no longer deteced Win 11 Alienware M1 R6

Hi, for a long time my TB4 usb C hub has worked amazingly. I work on a laptop and have to plug in a monitor with a displayport to usb c and an Oculus Quest 2 headset for work. Recently my monitor stopped being detected when it was plugged into the TB 4 dock but works perfectly when connected directly with my laptop. Though it’s functional it’s not ideal since I can’t connect both my display and headset at the same time. I just installed the latest bios update from dell via the alienware updater but unfortunately it didn’t seem to fix the problem.

My display will active when I first plug it into the hub like it is receiving a signal but it never actually gets the feed from the PC and eventually goes back to sleep.

Hi Devin,

Thank for your posting! I am sorry things are not working as expected while using your Plugable TBT4-HUB3C hub and I would be happy to help.

Based on your description of the behavior, our next step is to get some additional information.

Can you please send an email to our direct support email address → support@plugable.com with ‘For ticket #- 382341’ in the subject line that contains the following information?:

1. The Amazon Order ID number for your TBT4-HUB3C hub purchase

2. While the TBT4-HUB3C hub is connected to your Alienware laptop and the monitor is connected to the hub using the USB Type-C to DisplayPort video cable (even if not working as expected, this is important), the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

This information will help us to determine the next steps.

** Please do not post the above information here in our public forum (it contains personally identifiable information) **

Apologies again for the frustration, and thank you for giving us the chance to help!

Bob
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.