Display Disconnected After Reboot

I installed the UGA-3000 for a customer that required 4 displays on their new Lenovo desktop running Windows 10 Pro. Three displays are running off the onboard graphics adapter, 1 VGA and 2 DisplayPort. The 4th display is run from the UGA-3000 and the displays are configured to extend the display across all 4. Everything works fine until a reboot. Upon startup, the display with the UGA-3000 never comes back on and states “No signal”. Windows sees the display but shows it as disconnected. If I unplug the adapter from USB and plug it back in, the display connects and extends properly. I’ve checked power settings for the USB and updated all drivers but after every reboot, it does the same thing and every time, if you disconnect and reconnect, it works just fine.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry this is not working as expected.

Based on your description of the behavior, our first step is to get some additional information from your system.

If you would, please keep the adapter connected, monitor attached, and restart the system. With the display not detected, attach the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug ( http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug ) to an email to “support@plugable.com” with the subject line “Ticket #257572 - Attention Pat” as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Thanks,

Pat

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.