Display calibration using Mac color control panel

I have noticed that my monitor connected to this adapter can’t be adjusted in the advanced color calibration utility on MacOS Mojave. Is there any way to do this? Is there a control panel for this adapter that allows calibration?

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry the DisplayLink USB graphics software does not provide for display color calibration at this time.

DisplayLink, the manufacturer of the chipset and software used in this graphics adapter do not yet support color calibration or “night shift” type color shifting night modes on USB graphics adapters in macOS. Currently support for Windows 10 Night Mode is still being tested, this should bring color calibration to Windows. Unfortunately macOS may be harder with additional technical difficulties either preventing or slowing this process and we do not currently have a time frame for these features.

I am sorry this is not working as desired, and if this is a requirement that this graphics adapter cannot meet I would be happy to help returning the graphics adapter if it is still within our return period. Please send our support team an email directly at “support@plugable.com” with the subject line “Ticket #276954 - Attention Pat” with your Amazon Order ID ( available from Amazon.com/orders ) and I can start the return process.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, I am happy to help!

Pat
Plugable Technology
support@plugable.com

Hello,

We’re closing this thread due to inactivity, but if you have any further questions please feel free to contact support@plugable.com and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Pat
Plugable Technologies