Detecting monitor

Hello!
Monitor

I’m having issues connecting a monitor using the USB3-3900DHE. I have monitor 1 connected using a VGA from my laptop docking station. I connected the USB3-3900DHE to the docking station (it automatically downloaded drivers). I’ve connected monitor 2 to the USB3-3900DHE using a DVI. I did not connect the Ethernet cable. In devices section, both SRS-X11 and ‘Pluggable USB3-3900DHE’ are detected. In the displays section I see ‘available display output on: Intel® HD Graphics 520’ (see attached picture) but cannot detect a display. I have Windows 7 Enterprise running on an HP Elitebook and using an HP docking station. Neither monitor has a HDMI port.

I would appreciate some suggestions! Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

Based on the description of the issue, we may be running into a software related issue. If you have a moment, please visit www.plugable.com/support/plugdebug and follow the instructions for downloading and running our PlugDebug diagnostic software. Once the software completes, a .zip file should be located on your desktop. Please attach this .zip file to a direct email, and send it to support@plugable.com. Please include “Ticket no. 238442” in the subject line, so that we can keep all of your information in the same place.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to the customer and work through obtaining some additional information to help resolve the issue, but we did not receive a response back.

If anyone else is experience any similar issues, please feel free to reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support