Dell Ultrasharp 43" monitor support

I am having trouble with slow refreshing of images and slow keyboard and mouse commands at intermittent times. I’m using a Lenovo Flex 5 Laptop thru a Pluggable USB 3.0 Sharing Switch (USB3-SWITCH2) into the Pluggable docking station which is in turn hooked up to my 43" Dell monitor & my 32" LG monitor. I have a Logitech K270 keyboard and a Logitech Anywhere Mouse connected with a Logitech unifying dongle also plugged into the docking station. I also have my desktop computer connected to the sharing switch as well. I know the docking station supports 4K displays, but does it specifically support this LARGE 43" MONITOR (Model U4320Q)? And what about the Sharing Switch?
Could that be the problem?

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Plugable! I’m sorry to hear that your Plugable product is not working as expected.

Can you please provide for me the model number of your docking station from the bottom of the unit?

Our first troubleshooting steps will be to see if the docking station is working correctly when connected directly to the host laptop, and desktop PC.

If it does not, I would ask that you please contact us directly at support@plugable.com so that we can provide further support. Please use the same email you have used to connect to our support forums when you do.

Sean
Plugable Technologies

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.