Dell Laptop With Windows11 making continuos beep after connecting the dock

My Dell Vostro Laptop is continuously making an beep sound, (similar to peripheral connect and disconnect sound in windows 11), if the dock is disconnected, it’s stopping the beep. Help Please

Hello, and thank you for contacting Plugable!

I’m sorry to hear that your UD-6950H is not working as expected, and I will be happy to assist you with this.

Due to the nature of your reported problem, I would like to have you gather some diagnostics for us. To do so please follow the guidance below.

Can you please run our PlugDebug diagnostic tool? When you do so please keep all devices connected to the UD-6950H that you normally would (even if they are not working!). Once PlugDebug has finished there will be a newly exported file located on your desktop, please attach that file in your next reply to this ticket. In order to run PlugDebug please follow our step by step instructions located here → https://plugable.com/pages/plugdebug

Please do not post this diagnostic log on our forums. When you have the log please reach out to us directly at support@plugable.com and reference ticket number 391249.

Once again we apologize for the trouble, and I look forward to your next update.

Sean // Plugable Support // support@plugable.com // Plugable.com/Support

Sean,

I can’t run this tool, since this is occurring with my work laptop. can you please act fast, it is really pestering sound, I can’t deal with it.

Thank you

I also have emailed you guys, with an attachment of the sound, I am referring to and plugable gave me a ticket number [ We’ve assigned a ticket (#391251]

Hello,

Thank you for being willing to contact us directly.

I have responded to you there, as we will need to collect some personally identifying information from you.

Sean // Plugable Support

Sean,

I have Sent the Information you are looking for, can you make the proceedings please.

Thank you

Hello,

I have responded to your internal query with a request for some additional details.

Sean

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.