Delay on extended monitor.

I have your usb 2.0 UGA Multi-Display Adapters and they’re working fine one my XP machines. But, on the Dell Optiplex 790 machines using core I3 processors there’s a delay on the extended display.

Hi Charles,

Thanks for contacting Plugable. I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing an issue with a Plugable graphics adapter. We’re here to help.

Could you descirbe the delay on the Optiplex 790 machines in more detail? Is it a case of mouse lag? Or is it something else?

Also, we have a support tool that could help us diagnose what might be occurring. You can find it at http://plugable.com/support/tools/dis….

Would you be able to

1. download the tool,

2. run it on an Optiplex where you’re seeing issues with Plugable graphcis adapters, and

3. send the zipped output file it generates as an attachment in e-mail to support@plugable.com with the subject “Log files for Aaron from Charles”?

Once I have this information from you, I should have what I need to give you troubleshooting advice specific to your configuration.

Sorry you’re not having a plug-and-play experience. I’ll look forward to getting your e-mail so that I can help you resolve the issues on the Optiplex 790 computers.

Best Regards,

Aaron
Plugable Technologies