Damaged Product

Received your “plug able 7 port hub” in the mail today (2/4/15) and the box looked damaged. Open the shipping box and opened the box containing the hub. I opened the plastic container and slid out the hub. It was then I noticed a black something still in the bag so dumped it out and to my surprise the end of the hub had the plastic housing partially broken off. The break looked clean and the circuit board did not looked damaged so proceeded to assemble everything. I finished assembling everything and plugged it into the USB port on my IMac and nothing happened. Installed a 2.0 flash drive still no blue lights on hub or recogonization on computer. Plugged in a 3.0 flash drive - nothing. At this point concluded the breakage of the housing did more than I thought. i.e. this email. The power supply feels warm so assume its working.

DATA: 27" IMac. running maverick. Purchased through Amazon-order #106-1751742-3901030 Hub model # USB3-HUB7-81X S/N 1090002351774

Hello Gordon,

Thank you for contacting Plugable support!

I’m sorry to hear that the unit was damaged in shipping. This is unacceptable, and I’ll get a replacement to you immediately. I have your order information pulled up here, but I’d like to handle this in private so that we don’t have your personal information posted here publicly.

If you could, would you please contact me at support@plugable.com and mention ticket #88272 in your response?

If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Regards,

Sam Morgan
Technical Support Analyst
Plugable Technologies