Cursor visible but not the image (UGA - 165)

pluggable usb 2.0 uga-165 display adapter connected via USB (directly on laptop), LED is green, monitor is turned on. I can see the cursor move without any lag but I am not able to see the image. Monitors are set in extended display mode, drivers udpated.

Hi Anurag,

Thank you for reaching out to us on GetSatisfaction, I attempted to respond to your original email, so I am hoping that you received our response!

My initial response via email was in the tune of concern regarding the software and drivers installed on your system. The best way to review everything, so that we can start to isolate the issue down to the hardware, and send out a replacement if need be, is to send over the output from our PlugDebug application. You can download and install the application from www.plugable.com/support/plugdebug, and then send the output that is put into a .zip file on your desktop once the application finishes, to our support@plugable.com email address. In the subject line, type in “Ticket No 186703” so that we can make sure it is routed into the current open ticket.

If you receive the response via email, I apologize for the double communication, but I want to make sure that we can help assist as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support