Cursor jumping with lid closed

My windows 10 laptop sometimes has cursor behaving erractically when lid is closed and connected to my USB-C pluggable. Problem goes away with lid open. I am only using Plugable brand USB hubs.

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us, I am sorry to hear that you are running into this issue, but I would be more than happy to assist!

Based on the behavior of your individual issue, I am concerned that we could be dealing with an issue associated with the individual Power Management settings that are configured on your system, as well as some of the drivers and software that are installed. In order for us to get a better understanding of your configuration, could you please keep everything connected and send us the output of our diagnostic utility PlugDebug –> http://plugable.com/support/plugdebug as this will allow us to examine some log files from your system to help determine the next steps.

Then, attach the output .zip file that is located on your desktop to a direct email, and send it over to support@plugable.com, with “Ticket no. 204441” in the subject line.

Thank you for your time,
Marc
Product Owner & Technical Support
www.plugable.com/support