Connecting two touch screen monitors to my PC integrated graphics card

I have connected two touch screen monitors to my Plugable docking station which is then connected to my PC running Windows 11. These two monitors are configured in Windows 11 and DisplayLink as extensions of my main 3 monitor surround display setup running on a Nvidia GTX 2030 Ti graphics card.

How can I run my two touch screen monitors through my integrated graphics card on my ASUS ROG STRIX B550 motherboard using my Plugable USB docking station?

Hi Luc,

Operating touchscreen monitors may not be possible through the dock, depending on the type of monitors you have and the type of video connection they require. Most touchscreen monitors either require a direct USB-C connection to the host system and/or require additional drivers. Some touchscreens that do not require USB-C connections or drivers and use the host operating system’s USB (HID) interface could potentially work. However, due to the complexities of touchscreen monitor configurations and setups, we often do not recommend using touchscreen displays with our docking station products because, historically, the touchscreen function will not work.

What make and model touchscreen monitors do you have if I may ask?

In addition, would you happen to know the model number of the docking station you are using? The model can often be located at the bottom of the dock.

Best,

Michael S.