connecting my MacBook pro to plugable 3.0 and nothing happens

macbook pro with thunderbolt port and connected plugable 3.0 to USB nothing happens but a window pops up 801.x certificate and ask for account name and password - not sure what this is and what i am supposed to put here. but nothing happens on my monitors and looks like its not being detected as the Display application on the Mac shows nothing.
I also have a MacBook air and connected that from the usb to the display port on the plugable and nothing.

Hello Sanjay,

Thanks for reaching out to us on our forums! Based on the description of the issue, I think it would be best to work over email so we can gather some additional info and screenshots. Would you be able to send the following info to support@plugable.com?

• Can you tell me the model of the Plugable device you’re using?
  • Can you send a screenshot or picture of the message your seeing?
  • Can you send me a copy of the System Profile? Click the Apple logo, then About This Mac. In the window that pops up, click System Report. Next, click File > Save As and send the saved file with the other info.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to working with you on this issue!

Regards,

Patrick
Plugable Technologies
www.plugable.com/support

Hi Everyone,

We attempted to reach out to Sanjay regarding the issue on this thread, but we have not received a response back. If Sanjay or anyone else is experiencing the same issue, please let us know by contacting us directly at support@plugable.com, and we would be happy to assist!

Thank you for your patience,

Patrick
www.plugable.com/support